Solarized is a sixteen color palette (eight monotones, eight accent colors) designed for use with terminal and gui applications. It has several unique properties. I designed this colorscheme with both precise CIELAB lightness relationships and a refined set of hues based on fixed color wheel relationships. It has been tested extensively in real world use on color calibrated displays (as well as uncalibrated/intentionally miscalibrated displays) and in a variety of lighting conditions.
Now let start Solarizing
- Dowload https://bitbucket.org/LukeHoersten/eclipse-solarized-color-theme
- Install Eclipse Color Theme plugin from the market
- Preferences > General > Appearance > Color Theme , apply the solarized xml file.
- Download https://github.com/heichblatt/gtk2-theme-solarizeddark
- Replace /home/
/gtkrc-2.0 with gtkrc
- cp gtkrc ~/.purple && cd ~/.purple && mv gtkrc-2.0 gtkrc-2.0.bkp && mv ./gtkrc ./gtkrc-2.0